Cubase 10.5 Masterclass From Recording,Mixing to Mastering
LINKS TO THE COURSE
This course is purposely for beginners who want to learn Cubase and Music Production from an Experienced Musician / Music Producer.
Getting the fundamentals right will save you a lot of time in your workflow through your Music Production career.
In this course we will be learning how to Properly Create Music,arrange,Mix and Master a whole song.
We will be creating our music during the course, and also Mix and Master before the end of the course.
I beleive learning by practice is the best option and the fastest way to learning.
You dont have to waist alot of time trying something you have little knowledge of.
”If we had known better we would have done things better ”.
- How to use the Eq and read the spectrum
- Understanding compression
- How to use Reverb and also select the right reverb
- how to apply Delay
- How to edit with Variaudio / Melodyne
- how to record live guitars
- Audio Processing
- When to use sidechain
- How to arrange a song
- how to properly setup cubase
- How to edit your midi
- How to Mix and Master
- How to quantize in different time signatures
- And Many More
At the end of this course students will be able to record their own music, Mix and also Master their song.
LINK TO THE COURSE